Sunday, June 25, 2017

To go or not to go

So, yesterday morning we decided to challenge the bad weather forecasts again and, with no other "equipment" than our bikes, we went riding along the Mur again. The sky was overcast enough not to burn under the sun but the air was dump, full of humidity as if we were in the flatland of the Italian Pianura Padana.
Everything went right, until we got close to the town again and the lightnings announced something ... bad. In a quarter of hour a flooding storm came over us. We could only recover under a passageway of the river bank and wait. At some point, the water started coming in as well and a quick decision had to be taken. Which is not our best!

(Made and sent from my mobile)

No comments: