Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Second option

After breaking my newest mountain-bike in a way that I still have to sort out how can I fix it, avoiding to spend a capital, I managed to break even the old one, that I had long ago handed over to my son and taken back for my last rides. In a matter of days, with the winter season coming quick and the days shortening, I have found myself in troubles. A package is on the way, with a new gear sets and driving chain. Next weekend I'll have something to do, downstairs in the cellar. As for the day, I went out anyway for an exploration tour on top on a mountain side that I've always seen from far and never approached. Even with only 5 gears out of 9, I've done the steep climb up to the top of the mount, getting off a couple of times, with the excuse of taking a picture to the wonderful foliage of the undergrowth.

No comments: