Tuesday, August 18, 2020

On top

Now that I'm back home and not in such bad physical conditions as I initially feared, I can tell it and show the proof. I didn't expect to go that far and high, today. It's been raining hardly for two days and my expectations, while leaving my house for this afternoon tour, were not very high. Still, after renouncing the idea on a big tour that I'm going to make, sooner or later, over the mountains north-west of Graz, I passed, one after another, some milestones, each time deciding to go forth. Eventually, as the air had already gotten thinner and colder, I came to an elbow bent, on the road crossing the valley of Tyrnau, where I had to take a decision standing in front of a road sign indicating a slope higher than 14%.

And I went on, till I reached the top.

No comments: