Sunday, October 14, 2018

Walking back

As it's often said: not all ills come to harm. List Friday I treated myself with a lunch with colleagues in the nearby village of Judendorf. On the way back, all roads were jammed because of who-knows which reason. Austrian police is very scrupulous, sometime even too much. So, as I was in a hurry for a meeting, I had to leave the car at the railway station and walk downhill till reaching the river Mur and the bridge that leads to the premises of my company.
Evening time, after closing the door of my office, I realized that I had to walk all the way back to my car. Still the weather was nice and the air pleasantly warm. Upon reaching the parking lot, warmed and cheered up after these two scarce kilometers, I thought myself that I should try this move again in the coming times, until the weather conditions are fine. It could be the only chance I still have to make some physical activity. The new role I got months ago is draining all my energies.

No comments: